Questions echo in my glassed mind

It reverberates pushing me out of a stupor I have condemned myself to live.
What is it? Why is it haunting me like some far-fetched plot I can’t seem to foresee?
I know not what Alice felt in wonderland but I think I feel the same way .
The worst part is that every thing just meshes into this one huge gigantic time frame, individual days seem to blur into one.
I get the feeling that there is nothing new that could come my way, old and jaded at 25 years wonder why people want to live for long?
If this is all there is to life then I can say that I have seen it, done it, lived it …now what? Pessimism suits me , sarcasm compliments that pessimism after all how do optimists see every day as a new day, a new beginning ???
I rather be the damning Rhett than the confused lost Scarlett.
I rather say “Frankly dear I don’t give a damn” than say “ oh well tomorrow is another new day!"
life is a cynics world and an optimists hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Singapore, Singapore
Im just a dreamer, I dream my life away, Im just a dreamer, who dreams of better days